Social Icons

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Jumpin' on the bandwagon!

Everyone and thier dog seems to have a make-up and/or beauty blog these days, ,yet I felt I should get one too...I only want to write down what I muse about all day anyway!

I want this blog to be for girls like me. We love make-up, but perhaps we're just getting started. Maybe we can't afford high end stuff and want to know how to get the best for our cash. Maybe we want to know that no, we are not the only girl in the world who overplucks thier eyebrows and can't blend for crap.

So I'm going to try and swatch and review lots of budget brands to get the best for your money. I'll have a lot coming from Barry M, NYC, NYX, BeautyUK, 120 palette, etc. Also I really want to show looks from YouTube tutorials because it can get really frustrating watching a video and seeing a really skilled guru with lots of high-end goodies and feeling you'll never get anywhere before you've even started!

Love and kisses,

Robyn xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and just sat here for an hour and looked at the whole thing. What a fun take you have and you are really, really good. I can't wait to see more of what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap