Social Icons

Sunday 2 December 2012

Quick Orange Look with Sugarpill and Fyrinnae

Nothing overly exciting today folks, but I liked how it turned out. I’ve been seeing a lot of looks lately with the shading on the inner and outer corners of the eye as opposed to through the crease and I hadn’t done it for a while so I thought I’d try it today. It really makes your lid colour pop and makes your eyes look rounder and larger. Obviously you can do it with deeper blacks, dark browns and navies for a more obvious look but I went quite subtle this time.

 


tonal orange 2
tonal orange 3
tonal orange 4
tonal orange 6

Eyes: Sugarpill Flamepoint, Fyrinnae STFU, Moonchild, and Electro Koi, UD 24/7 pencil in Perversion
Lips: Illamasqua Lipstick in Test
Cheeks: Boots No 7 Vital Enlightening Highlighter, MAC Buff, Sleek Contour Kit in Light


Flamepoint is one of my favourite shades to wear with my eye colour and I really like adding a little Electro Koi on the top to give it a little more oomph – I added a touch in the centre of the lid and the glow worked really well with the whole shading concept. Also, Fyrinnae and Sugarpill is just a bitching combination!

How do you normally define your eye looks? Have you tried this method or do you normally stick to the crease/lashline?

7 comments:

  1. i'm not fan to orange colour.. but you are very "cute" whit this hot colours!!! ^_________* i love your make up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love orange and I love it even more on you o.o the earrings also make it amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks pretty neat. Flashing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, woman! This looks phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous on your eyecolor! I have a few of those parrot earrings too, they're cute. :) Usually I darken the outer corner and crease because it works best with my eye shape, but I love the subtle depth and volume this brings to your eyes. I do sometimes highlight the centre lid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the orange freak me just adores this!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look! You really rockin those orange hues ;)
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap