Social Icons

Friday 1 February 2013

Lip Maths: Violated Film

Ugh, another Lip Maths, another very questionable blog title.

DSCF2047

MAC Film Noir + Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Violate

Film Noir Violate

Film Noir Violate

I absolutely love this combination – it’s a lovely oil-on-water kind of effect. I love it when I find a nice colour to wear with Violate – it’s a surprisingly more wearable and layerable gloss than you’d think, but you know, it’s still green. I can’t wait to wear this combo out!

7 comments:

  1. I do love me some Violate, and agree with you on the surprisingly wearable front! When I first bought it it was because it was such a pretty GREEN.. And then I kind of sat looking at it like What do I do with it now?? But it looks so pretty over these types of dark reds and purples! I've tried it on it's own and it always ends up way too messy and not opaque enough, so until I get a nice opaque green lippie (any suggestions??), green lips aren't meant to be for me! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Barry M have one, and Secret Kisses well but I don't have any of them :( I just use an old Rimmel liner called Jungle Green when I want green lips!

      Delete
  2. BEAUTIFUL. I love lip maths.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is GORGEOUS! I love lip maths!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWEEEEEEEEESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap