Social Icons

Monday 1 April 2013

A Little Lip Art!

Playing with some loose pigments, makin’ some lip artz. I really, really don’t have the patience to practice lip art on myself – keeping your mouth open while you do intricate work on it is actually a right pain in the arse! For each look, I blanked my lips out with Urban Decay Primer Potion first.

 

pastel barry m
pastel barry m 2

UDPP, MAC Gesso, Barry M Dazzle Dusts in 15 Aqua and 59 Lilac.

Dead simple to do and very cute. I like the soft pastel wash look.

barry m 2
barry m
Barry M Dazzle Dusts in 101 Buff, 98 Petrol Black, 72 Emerald and 99 Bright Indigo. Rhinestones from eBay, gloss random clear gloss mixed with 101 Buff.

This one was a royal nightmare to photograph, and it got all over my teeth and gather on the ‘waterline’ of the mouth so I do apologise for the crappy photos and that I had to color correct slightly which I don’t normally do! However, I liked the result!

Do you like practicing lip art?

3 comments:

  1. Love BOTH of them! Lip art appeals to me on an artistic/aesthetic level but definitely not a practical one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your imagination :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap