Social Icons

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Lip Maths: Sounds Like LOL

Hahahahahaha, oh, the witty title.

sounds like noise 3

MAC Sounds Like Noise + Jordana LOL in ASAP =

sounds like noise 2
sounds like noise

 

My friend Wendy recommended me this combo and I have to say I really like it! I’ll be wearing this for sure. I just got Sounds Like Noise and I was a little apprehensive about it as it’s got quite a pale base and it’s a little yellow on me, but it’s actually more wearable than I thought. Y’all know I love orange lipsticks (dead excited about the Orange collection MAC is releasing!) and I love Paramore and Hayley Williams too, so I had to have it.

 

DSCF3066

Everyone’s been comparing SLN to Maybelline Electric Orange. SLN has a paler base and is matte, whereas EO pulls a little more red and isn’t matte. I won’t call dupe, but if you missed out on SLN it’s not a bad alternative.

1 comment:

  1. I just looked up that MAC Orange collection......I am not supposed to be buying any makeup but I may have to get a few things!! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap