Social Icons

Monday 10 May 2010

Drag-inspired 'Dark Carnival' Look

Was feeling a wee bit creative today!















I can't do the arabic under-eye liner! My crease colour would not blend! And I need sooo much more practice using falsies underneath my eye. And I wanted to do some fishnet blush but I couldn't find a fishnet! But I really liked this look! I feel quite sexy and evil.


I never list everything I used, but it was a lot today so I thought I would:

Eyes:

Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean (lid)
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (inner corner)
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Storm Cloud (brows, crease)
Sleek Palette Black eyeshadow (wing, waterline)
NYX single eyeshadow in White Pearl (inner corner, highlight)
Barry M Glitter Dust in Silver (inner corner, over Carmex)
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Lavender
Purple from 120 Palette (the kind of MAC Star and Rockets/UD fishnet looking one)
Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero (waterline)
Collection 2000 Fast Strokes Liner in Black
Rhinestones off eBay
No-name lashes from beauty supply shop (upper lid)
Boots No. 7 Lashes in Punk (lower lid)


Face:

Revlon Colourstay in... Beige? I dunno.
Sleek Contouring Palette in Light
NYX Pearl Mania in Pearl

Lips:

Barry M lip Paint in 136 Golden Bronze
Barry M Dazzle Dust in Lavender
Collection 2000 clear gloss
Benefit High Beam (above Cupids bow)

Whew. Now I need to wipe it all off before work!

Would you like to see some more crazy looks, or just my everyday looks?

Love and kisses,

Robyn xxx

8 comments:

  1. o man! i fckin love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that right there is super hott! and looks awesome with your hair color! lovvvvve it! great job =] I can't do creative stuff like that with my eyes, my eyes are so bland blahhh T_T hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must... resist urge... to go back to being a redhead... lol!
    What do you use? It's a lovely color!

    Back to the makeup: Totally gorgeous! This is so different from what I've seen from you... very creative and I love the lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ Thanks girls, this was sooo fun to do. I need to get creative more often.

    I use Schwarzkopf XXL, and I vary which one I use because one has bleach in and one doesn't. And I top it up with semi permanent colour, the one I use at the moment is Creative Image Adore (the one in a white bottle) in Raspberry Twist, which is actually like a fuschia, but it makes my hair just shiny and bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so.freaking.cool! Your hair is GORGEOUS and the purple is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is so sexy. I love it. The jewels make this look so glamorous. You totally killed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love the colour combinations and it's so creative!
    love your hair colour too! it really suits you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow that's amazing. I wish I knew how to do that.I can't even apply black eyeliner straight!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also a stunning make up! It's a pity that you haven't taken part in the Illamasqua contest as you can do it. You have to do it next time, ok? By the way, I've noticed that you've added my giveaway to your sidebar. Thanks! But the orthography of my nickname(yeah, it's the most weird nickname of the world, maybe of the whole universe) is wrong. It's "Mylanqolia" but "Mylonqolia" sounds also very funny.:-) I should have chosen "Melancholia" from the very beginning... *silly me* My fault... *double silly me* ;-) Aynways, I love your stuff, so I had to add your link to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap