Social Icons

Sunday 3 October 2010

Bloos and Gweens

I've been really feeling my blues and greens this week. Behold:










Eyes:
Hi-Fi Morbid Faith (lid)
Fyrinnae Digital Faerie (crease)
Evil Shades Glooming (liner)

Lips:
Errrr... Carmex?

Face:
NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Pink Flash
MUA Blusher shade 1

Morbid Faith and Digital Faerie do not get enough love for how awesome they are. Morbid Faith is so, so pretty!








Eyes:
Kryolan Aqua Color 512 (applied thickly to upper lashline)
Hi-Fi Slime and Snails (all over lid)
Hi-Fi Down in the Underground (crease)
Rhinestones from eBay

Lips:
Collection 2000 Love Your Lips SPF 20 Gloss

Face:
High Voltage Blush in Need for Speed (high on cheeks)
MAC Blush in Springsheen (apples of cheeks)

Look ma, no liner! The grassy green Aqua Color really brought out all the gold in Slime and Snails. Down in the Underground is a great soft crease colour, too. I did do a couple more blue/green looks this week, but none of them photographed well at all.

I joined an alternative photography group this week, so hopefully soon, I'll be able to start doing make-up on other people. I'm really excited about this, so hope that it works out for me, please!

xxx

11 comments:

  1. Awesome! The blending makes it so flawless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love
    blue and green suits your eyes very well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nommmm the blue look is my favourite, but green just looks epic with your hair :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute looks!! Good luck with the photography thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say I liked the first look better, and then I saw the second look! I love them both! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, I love the OMG earrings! SOOO cute! Blue looks great on you, but green does too! I love Hi-Fi as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you that I put you on my blogroll..Slowly but surely I'm adding to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Slime and Snails, it looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The green really suits you! I love blue and green e/s but it's too much on me with my freckles! Have to stick with purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Kimberly: thankyou! I'm trying to work on my blending at the moment.

    @mandy: Cheers, I really like that my eyes are a grey blue because it means I can wear blue!

    @SilhoutteScreams: Mefears I are turning into a green whore...

    @Cydonian: Well the first shoot I wanted to go on was cancelled and I can't make the second or third because of a wedding and Hallowe'en.. but soon!

    @Megan: I didn't like the green one that much, but I'm trying to wean myself off black liquid liner everyday! I liked it more as the day went on.

    @Kimberley M: YAY! Thankyou! And I totally lost one of my omg earrings >:(

    @ScrubbingUpWell: Me too, the gold in it is just lovely!

    @Kat: Oh, shush, you! I can see where some blues might be a bit a problem but you could so wear greens!
    @Jonna: Thanks honey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap