Social Icons

Thursday 2 February 2012

January Favourites!

I done did a video!



Boots Botanics Organic Face Nourishing Eye Makeup remover (£4.07)
L'Occitane Turkish Rose Hand Cream (was with Marie Claire a while ago, regularly £7.50.)
L'Oreal Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer (around £11)
MAC Sheertone blush in Peaches (£17.50)
Illamasqua Vapour matte eyeshadow (£15.50, but it was a gift)
MUA Professional Eye Primer (£2.50)
NYX Mega Shine lipgloss in Chandelier (no idea of the £, sorry!)
Color Club Holiday Splendor (gift!)
China Glaze Snowglobe (again a gift!)
MUA 3-in-1 (£1.50)
Boots are from Migato.

Hope you liked! The Makeup Heroes is a collab between me and a bunch of other bloggers, so please check out our channel and we will love you and give you kisses :D

7 comments:

  1. Cool vid! I didn't know you were doing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) amaze thanks for the mention and love ure picks

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog and i love your youtube videos you've posted so far
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look forward to all the Makeup Heroes videos! I think you guys are doing a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the video! You crack me up! And its so interesting to listen to you... "cheap as chips"? Very interesting that MUA primer works great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In my next vid I will use ALL the English expressions I can think of :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap