Social Icons

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Soft purple glitter LOTD with Sugarpill and Madd Style Cosmetics

Happy New Year, everyone! I barely wore any makeup over the Christmas period, so when I got back from visiting the family I thought I’d go for a wee touch of sparkle. Just to sit in my PJ’s and finish off the Quality Street, mind you.

2am LOTD
2am eyes
2am
2am full face

Eyes: Lid, Hi-Fi Cosmetics Between the Stars (now defunct company), Sugarpill 2am, matte vanilla from Barry M Natural Glow palette, warm matt brown from MUA Undress Me Too palette, Collection 24/7 Pen Eyeliner in Black and Madd Style Cosmetics Glitter in  Nymphette
Lips: Stained pink with Australis mint lipgloss on top.
Cheeks: Benefit Dallas, Barry M blush from the Natural Glow palette (soft, soft pastel pink)


I got a new camera for Christmas and have to work out how to use it, so if my photo quality is a bit wobbly over the next few weeks, I do apologise!  Continuing the ‘being useless’ theme, I’m still getting to grips with using the Lit Clearly Liquid base  – it seems a bit of a faff and I’m sure it’s down to me missing something. I’m going to review it soon as it’s a great budge-proof product for adhering glitter!


I love  a bit of glitter at this time of year, but didn't actually wear any on New Years Eve itself! Do you guys like glitter all the time or just for partying?

4 comments:

  1. Super pretty oh hi fi how I miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year !! xx
    Lovely look , of course i like the glitter in this look :D
    I wear glitter all year round , but a bit more bold during the holidays !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap