Social Icons

Monday 16 January 2012

Green With Envy LOTD

Hi y’all! I’m back from my holiday – I had an awesome time snowboarding in Italy, eating lots of cake, cheese and pizza and twatting about on the mountain. Thankyou to my guest bloggers Rachael and RaeRae for holding the fort for me – please go and check out their fabby and marvellous posts if you've not already.

Todays look is for the weekly showcase that Wendi hosts in her Facebook group Never Too Much Sparkle – the theme is Green With Envy. I had some new Jessies Girl pigments from Wendy (Sheesh, how many  bloggers can I name drop in one post?!) that I hadn’t played with yet so it was a perfect excuse!

green with envy 3

green with envy 2

green with envy

green with envy 4

green with envy 5

I like my face better this way. Deal with it.

Eyes: Lid,Jessie’s Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust in Majestic Green . Crease, Jessie’s Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust in Key Lime. Upper crease, Jessie’s Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust in Antique Green . Highlight, Jessie’s Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust in . Lower lashline, Wet N Wild Colour Icon liner in Green, Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Stoic. Liner, Collection 2000 Extreme 24/7 liner in black, MUA Glitter liner.
Lips: Wet N Wild Megalast Lipstick in Ravin’ Raisin
Cheeks: Evil Shades blush in Violet Skies

I’m loving these Jessie’s Girl Pigments – cute colours and super finely milled. I’ve seen lots of people on blogs and YT using Pixie Dust as a highlight and it’s easy to see why – it’s a perfect light gold.None of my pictures really show – this look photogrpahed horribly – but I was going for a sort of double crease thing. Ah well.

 

What are your favourite green eyeshadows?

12 comments:

  1. I don't really use green but I love what you did for this LOTD.
    also-completely understand the face photos...I prefer an actual expression to just the 'dead on' stare. Keep it!

    Great look-you're so creative! Can't wait to stalk the rest of this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to bust out my collection 2000 green glitter liners! Love it. lol the last picture
    liloo /@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. FINALLY. RAWR! And I'm using the last picture in the showcase, FYI. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favourite green is sugarpill absinthe because it is insane! These look very good also (and I like your face that way too ;-) ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing colour - I LOVE a dramatic green eye like that so very much. Glad you had a fun holiday! I haz major cake and pizza envy. If I went to Italy I would not fit on the plane on the way back I would eat so much pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE!! And I like the last pic, too...priceless. And I love the liner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! That green is gorgeous, and I absolutely love your "envious" face! Glad to hear you had a nice holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!!!!!!!!! Green eyeshadow looks utterly glorious on you - you are kickin' some ass! Oh for a holiday in Italy - it sounds completely perfect and I'm so glad you had such an awesome time:)))))))). I thought of you the other day when I bought my first coloured liquid liner - green glitter (!!!) I love it so much:)) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fun green look , wow ! You look great with greens . My favorite green ... hmmm .... i have to many favorites , haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving all the greens! So much prettiness.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Green looks amazing on you! Love the green liner. Hope you had a blast on your holiday!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love love love the sparkling green liner! The eyeshadow colours are lovely, too! I think my favourite green is the dark green sparkly part of She Who Dares (MAC Mineralize duo).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap