Social Icons

Monday 2 January 2012

One lipstick, two looks

I bought MAC’s So Chaud a few weeks ago and it’s become a very dear friend of mine. It’s a bright matte  red-orange (I think it leans more orange most of the time) and I love it! I’ve mostly been wearing it with my Inglot neutral eyeshadows. I’m a bad blogger and can’t be bothered to work out the individual colour numbers for the eyes, but let me know if you *really* want to know and I will try and work it out.

 

Look 1:

 

sochaud1

sochaud2

sochaud3

Eyes: Inglot shadows, Eyelure lashes. Cheeks, Sleek Suede. Lips, MAC So Chaud.

By ‘eck, I were dead pleased with this look. I don’t normally do this shape with my eyeshadow but I think I might do it again soon. Yay or nay?

 

Look 2:

schaud1

schaud3

schaud2

Eyes: Inglot shadows, Collection 2000 Extreme 24/7 pen liner, Collection 2000 Glam Crystals in Rock Chick . Cheeks, Sleek Suede and Accessorize Pretty Pink. Lips, Mac So Chaud.

Wheeee, glitter! I was quite happy with how this look turned out even though it was a simple one.

 

What’s your favourite orange lipstick?

16 comments:

  1. Oooh I love So Chaud with your hair! Beautiful. I have Morange... might have to pick up So Chaud one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love So Chaud and Vegas Volt and I have been wearing the heck out of Oh My Darling. It's not released yet but you NEED this lippie! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lip color is great on you! I really like the shape of the first look, I say "yay"! My favorite orange(ish) lip color is Apricot by Bite! Love it blotted as a stain, and I love it straight from the tube for a bolder look, too! I reviewed it awhile back if you are curious and want to see pictures :) But So Chaud is really nice, I will have to check it out... I am loving orange-reds lately! NARS Rouge Basque is another favorite, though it's more red and less orange, a bit of a brick color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love orange lipsticks!! They look great on my Asian skin tone!
    You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the first look, the liner is so cool. I have Lancome's Rouge Absolu in Orange and that does what it says on the tin re: orange lips. Love that. Also really like Barry M lip laquer crayon doodad, I think the orange one is Manderin? I love orange lips, but have surprisingly few orange lippies. Must invest...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo nice, I love the matte neutral eyes, especially the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lippie looks great on you! Love the neutral eyes! And yay for glitter liner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely yay! Both looks are awesome and I really like the lipstick on you. I love Inglot eyeshadows but the numbering system pains me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhhhh, that lipstick. What a hot color ... and I love the eye makeups too ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the shape of the eyeshadow in the first look! (Assuming that's the shape you're talking about) I need to check out this lipstick, I don't think I've ever noticed it at the counter. o__O

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooh I love both of them! So Chaud is nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, I always love posts like this. It always inspires me to rethink items in my kit. Very cute, that lipstick is perfect with your skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. super festive look! really like your sparkling liner! and that lipstick wasn't so bad either! we're wishing you an awesome 2012 with plenty of make up!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I say yay to Look 1! It's a really nice eyshadow application shape, for sure. =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both are fantastic! I like the second one more though, just because I love that gold glitter eyeliner <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. I DO love that shape of brow in your first look. DAMN, those orange lips are awesome with the neutral eyeshadow looks! I think my favourite orange lipstick is Kat Von D Styletto.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap