Social Icons

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Guest Post: RaeRae from Red Lipstick, Black Liner

Hi all! I'm RaeRae from Red Lipstick and Black Liner and I'm guest posting for Robyn today!

I did this look special like for Robyn's blog :)





EYES
Sleek 'Curaco' palette- shimmery white (inner corner) and matte black (crease)
Matte white (brow bone)
Maybelline Lasting Drama gel liner
Rimmel Professional brow pencil in Dark Brown
Boots 17 Wild Curls mascara

CHEEKS
Meow Wild Child blush in 'Meow'

LIPS
Sleek Pout Paint in 'Peachy Keen'

Hope you all like it! Thanks Robyn for letting me take over for the day :D

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I really like the liner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shape of the liner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your eye look!! Its so precise! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOMG, the liner, the glossy sheen on the lid, the lip colour, your brows, the contouring. PERFECTION. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahmahgawd, you are HOT. This is awesome! I love the liner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That liner kicks serious arse! Woaaaah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys :D Y'all are too kind.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The eyeliner is just fabulous! Such a lovely look!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love how the eyeliner really stands out against the neutral shadows.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap