Social Icons

Saturday 28 January 2012

Neutral Lovin’

Some of the products in this post you’re going to be seeing a lot of as I’m doing a Project 10 Pan, so, sorry! I did a couple of neutral looks this week and I really liked them so I thought I’d share.

bohemian

bohemian3

bohemian4

bohemian2

Eyes: All Sleek Bohemian
Cheeks: Inglot AMC Cream Blush in 88
Lips: Gosh Darling mixed with Silk Naturals Black Honey

I really liked this look and thought it came across quite striking in real life for a boring neutral look. Really annoyed that my skin didn’t photograph as nicely as it look in real life – absolutely loving the L’Oreal Studio Secrets primer.

soft bohemian 2

soft bohemian 1

soft bohemian 3

Eyes: Shadows all Sleek Bohemian, FashionistA gel liner in Dressed Down Cool.
Cheeks: Darling Girl Sweet Cheeks blush in Sweet Coron
Lips: MUA lipstick in shade 9.

I very rarely wear anything this soft, but I do like it. I wish that MUA would get on and rename all their products so I don’t have to try to describe shade 9 lipstick!

What are your favourite neutral products?

 

10 comments:

  1. That first look is awesome! The soft look is very nice too! I've been on a neutral kick myself here recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a pretty natural look!

    anya and baby kenzi
    http://theveiledbump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove the first look. POIFECTION.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, pretty! This will probably sound dumb, but I feel like it makes the red in your hair really pop! I have been wearing a lot of neutrals and doing more subdued looks lately; beiges, browns, and more mattes than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the taupe-y shade in the first look! It's nice and smokey. The second look is my favourite of the two, though - it's very pretty and romantic! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you natural look,it really brings out your blue eyes... for my natural look, I always use Bobbi Brown... addicted to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely loving these 2 looks. You got me reaching for my bohemian again!
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm crazy with neutral colours recently. I love the both looks especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the first one, it's neutral and classy at the same time, dunno how to define it exactly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first look IS extremely striking! You are an absolute genius with mattes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap