Social Icons

Wednesday 14 April 2010

LOTD: Response to Alex at makeupbyoe

Now if you read my last post but one, you'll know I am a big fan of Alex's blog, makeupbyoe.blogspot.com. So today, or rather yesterday, I decided to recreate her cornflower blue look as it was simple and pretty and I had to go to work. Her step-by steps are really, really easy to follow, and sometimes I prefer picture tutorials than actual tutorials. I'm going to have a play and copy some more of her looks soon, they're lovely.


I did not have a cornflower blue, and (shock, horror, gasp!) I don't have a pigging eyeshadow that matches my skin tone, so my look is a lot darker. I think its kind of nice though, and my Loreal Telescopic is actually doing what it is supposed to for a bloody change.








Bleeeeegh, brown work shirt and lovely roots! Anyway, I used my Sleek Original and Sunset Palettes, Barry M Dazzle Dust in StormCloud (limited, I think, it was part of a set) Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero, Barry M white kohl pencil which is crap and Loreal Telescopic.


I also bought.... *counts* 7 nail polishes, 2 lippies and the Sleek Contouring palette today. Naughty, naughty me. I have a big old pot where I keep all my change and I got rid of it all today. Post what I bought later, going to do my MUG Lady Gaga look now! EEEEEEEEEEEEP! :D


Love and kisses,

Robyn

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you! It is amazing recreation! :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. *blush* Thankyou :) Your looks are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap