Social Icons

Friday 23 April 2010

When You See My Face Hope It Gives You Hell

Haven't been posting any LOTD, so here's a few for you. Also Happy St. Georges Day! Despite my frequently assuring people that England is shit, I'm quite proud of where I come from and I missed the UK a lot when I lived in Canada. No crumpets. I think I'll do a very English LOTD today.


So this is my look of... er, Monday. I've been feeling very uninspired at the moment and luckily Youtube is always there to help me out! JenniseMakeup's channel has this gorgeousOrange Smokey Eye Tutorial, so I had a little go at that.







One stupid face right there! I have no idea why I did such heavy black liner on the bottom. It kind of ruined it and I didn't have time to fix it before I left. I don't remember what I used entirely, the brown liner is a Gosh liner, the orange is Barry M and the rest is probably Sleek. My dress was from good old New Look.








I finally got the Sleek Bohemian palette and I love it! This look was all Bohemian shadows. The purple blended with the shimmery rusty colour is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I'm also really grateful for the pale skin-tone colour. I didn't have a matte neutral that was a decent match for my skin tone before and so I didn't realise how useful it was! This look was pretty dark and maybe a bit too OTT for work, but I've decided I really don't care anymore :)







My hair stuck up like that ALL DAY yesterday. All damn day. Anyway, this one was inspired by xparkages Violet Vixen tutorial. I didn't use any blues as I wanted something more soft and springy and I didn't want the harsh cut crease. Ok, so I suck at cut crease looks. I need more practice. I used Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk and Nyx White Pearl eyeshadow and all the purples are from the 120 palette. I'm very much an aethiest, but THANKYOU, BABY JESUS, for the Nyx pencils. The payoff of a fair few of the 120 palette shadows is pretty poor, but the pencils take care of that. Which is amazing. Some of these colours are soooo pretty.


Right. Thats my face, I'm going to do another post of some recent manis for you :)


Love and Kisses,

Robyn xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I got the Sleek Bohemian palette today, I can't wait to try it. Love the looks you've done - can't believe I've only just stumbled across Sleek, sure is a gem of a find!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thier other products are great too, I love the contour and blush kits, and the lip conditioners are scrummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that copper and purple look! So, so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap