Social Icons

Thursday 1 April 2010

LOTD: Make Up Geeks

So here is my entry to Make Up Geeks Weekly Challenge, and the theme was a plumeria flower! I love these flowers and have one in my kitchen. I'm not expecting to win at all because there are some bloody good looks there, it was just really fun.









One day I will learn to take good pictures. I used the copper BeautyUK pencil, Barry M Dazzle Dusts in Neon Pink, Candy Floss and Orange, Barry M glitter Liner in gold, Primark Foiled Again liquid liner, Maybelline Colossal mascara, Gosh single eyeshadow in 244 and cheap no-name false lashes.

I actually did two entries, but the first one was crap apart from the lips:



I wish I had OCC lip tars!


Love and kisses,

Robyn xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap