Social Icons

Sunday 12 June 2011

Shoot at Old Royal Naval College, Greenwich

Went on a really cute little shoot for a print maker a couple of weeks ago. It's not the most exciting of shoots make-up wise, but the photography was so pretty I thought I'd share it with you anyway!







Photographer: John Reid. Model: Nataly Guryanova. Stylist: Magdalena Marciniak. Print Maker: Emma Harriet Wright. Makeup: Me

 It was absolutely freezing that day and chucking it down with rain - poor model! She did a wicked job - we were had to wrap her with blankets and cuddle her in between shots. I wish I'd got a better shot of the makeup - I used the ELF Day2Night quad with a bit of Wet & Wild Lust Palette on the eyes, Benefit and MUA blushes and a slick of nude gloss - simple but cute. I love using budget brands on shoots, it's like sticking it to the man, man! Explaining to people about the indie products I use can be harder though!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures! It does look cold, but it really added to the atmosphere of the pictures! Wet n Wild pallets are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh well done Robyn. It's weather like that here today... wish it was as pretty as that :\ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, Robyn! These pictures are gorgeous and it's awesome that you got to contribute to that. Have I told you before that you're a makeup prodigy? Well ya are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New reader here. Just wanted to say that the coloring on those pictures is SO SO SO BEAUTIFUL!
    I've only ever done two shoots as a model before and both times I was frozen solid by the time we finished; beauty is pain!

    The makeup is lovely on this, it compliments the shots without distracting from them and kudos to you for your drugstore product use. A true artist can do their craft and do it well no matter what they use so it speaks to your talent.

    Looking forward to more of your posts!
    Meredith Jessica
    http://pigmentsandpalettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the photography is gorgeous. I love the tonality of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these post! I hope you will continue to do them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, the first and last shots are breathtaking

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! Adore the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are stunning! I really love the reflections coming off of the wet ground in the first and last pictures! It must be so much fun to be involved in photoshoots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap