Social Icons

Thursday 31 January 2013

New Vlog: Illamasqua Favourites

The new Illamasqua collection launches today and I'm eyeing a fair few things from the line! The lovely green lipgloss in Shoot has got 'cult classic' written all over it and everyone is going nuts over the 'mini egg' polishes already - it's really hard to get indie polishes in the UK so unusual glitter finishes are pretty rare over here.
 


In light of the launch, I decided to film my favourite Illamasqua products. OK, it's mostly lip stuff, but what did you expect? My earrings which are rather rude and childish are by Gogo Philips at Topshop, FYI.

What are your Illamasqua favourites? Anything to recommend me that I can add to my horrendously long list?

3 comments:

  1. love this :D do MAC or Collection 2000 orrrr Barry M!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I shouldn't have watched this! I had forgotten how much I wanted to try the cream pigments haha!

    Great video as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot tell you how much I want Apocalips and Kontrol. Ugggh.
    I love how you use their products for loads of different functions :) very cool.

    L.
    Good Morning Angel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap