Social Icons

Thursday 9 May 2013

Kiko Smart Lip Pencil Swatches

Kiko is an Italian makeup brand with a couple of stores in London – they’re opening one on Regent Street soon, so expect to hear more from them. They’re really reasonably priced and all of the products I’ve tried from them have been pretty darn good quality! I’m hoping to try out some of their foundations and mascaras soon as the ranges looks really interesting – particularly the mascara range which seems to have tons of crazy wand styles! I do wish the service at Kiko was a little less intrusive –  I’ve been in a few times and been followed round the store instead of being left to shop in peace, which is annoying especially as all the products are out on the shelf, not tucked away like at counters. However, they also have tons of regular promotions on certain items, so I always go back! This time picked up these lip pencils for just £1.50 each!

 

Kiko Smart Lip Pencil in 702

Kiko Smart Lip Pencil in 702

Kiko Smart Lip Pencil in 707

Kiko Smart Lip Pencil in 707

Kiko Smart Lip Pencil 715

Kiko Smart Lip Pencil in 715

 

I really love all these colours – I tried to pick up ones that were a little more unusual and each colour is different to everything else I have in my collection. 702 is certainly my favourite and I see it being worn under many a sparkly gloss this summer.

They’re kind of soft for lip pencils and break a little more easily than I would like when they’re sharpened, but overall, they’re a bit of a bargain. Long wearing, very comfortable on the lip, some unusual colours and cheap – what’s not to love? I’m going to be picking up more soon!

1 comment:

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap