Social Icons

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Fyrinnae Eyes of the Day

Hiya
For those who don't know me, I am Lorraine, from the MartianDelights blog. Today I am doing a post for Robyn, she asked me to do a look of the day post. So here it is.

It's a simple one, for which I used Fyrinnae Eyeshadows. I am wearing China Glaze Bogie on my nails and I don't wear brown very often so I thought I'd do brown eyes too.
I used Fyrinnae Sacred from the Dia de Los Muertos collection, and Okapi. Primer is the Amplified Primer from High-Voltage, which is excellent IMO. I have had no crease and the colours didn't lose their intensity during the day.

Lipstick was Hawaii from Providence and Grace, but my lips are a bit too dry at the moment and I didn't like the result on its own, so I layered a brown Rimmel gloss on top of it.

Here are some photos :)






I am not the most avant-garde makeup artist, but I do show some pretty colours on my blog, and if you feel like it, you can even enter my giveaway ... feel free to follow me :) ! Hope Robyn doesn't mind me doing a bit of advertising lol !

xXx

6 comments:

  1. Wow, those colors look really intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww your eyes look awesome!!! Great job!
    hey plz follow my new site- http://www.chamberofbeauty.com/
    Hope you like it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove! These sorts of shades look stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap