Social Icons

Sunday 27 May 2012

LOTD with Illamasqua Kontrol

Hola, amigos! I’ve just got back from an awesomely relaxing week in Mallorca with my Team Alpha – we did absolutely sod all for the whole week except swim and BBQ and it was amazing! I didn’t really wear makeup for the whole week so I was quite keen to pop some slap on this morning. I had a package from Illamasqua waiting so I thought it rude not to use some of the stuff! I also wanted to do a bit of an anti-summer look as well.

too faced black 2

too faced black 3
too faced black
Eyes: Lid, Sleek Crete. Crease/Lower lashline, Too Faced Exotic Colour Intense Shadow in Night Nymph. Highlight, Sleek Pow!. Liner, Collection2000 24/7 pen liners in Black and Purple . Inner corner, MUA Intense Colour Pencil in Lovely Lilac.
Lips: Illamasqua Lipstick in Kontrol
Cheeks: Illamasqua Powder Blusher in Lover

Lillian recommended Kontrol to me and ohemgee, why did I not buy it sooner? I normally don’t have the balls to wear colours like this on a day to day basis, but really, it’s so worth the dodgy looks from chavvy boys in Sainsbury’s! I was worried regarding the formula of it, but it’s actually spot on and goes on really opaque and creamy! It’s reasonably long lasting as long as you’re not eating a huge portion of yakisoba – the ring left round my mouth prompted the Boy to tell me I looked like the Mouth of Sauron. Cheers, love.

Bonus OOTD? K.

maxi

Tye-die maxi: New Look.
Belt: New Look.
Pumps: Primark
Bracelet: present from my Mum, galibardy.com
Earrings: ebay (See above for better pic)

11 comments:

  1. Cute look! I love Kontrol on you, it's such a fascinating color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the eyes, the eyes, the eyes are perfect!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn you and your eyeliner skills! I think I'm going to fly over every morning and have you do my makeup for me. I'll pay you in... hugs.

    I love the lipstick on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that liner! I bet the whole ensemble, eyes, lips and dress looked awesome together. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwesome! Kontrol looks surprisingly flattering! I love your bat earrings too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! I adore that lippie on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kontrol so suits you, well done Lillian. Gorgeous look. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Mouth of Sauron XD

    Kontrol looks awwwwwwwesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit, I'm a fan of that lovely cuff bracelet. The eyes complement Kontrol really well, I like how you balanced the unique lip with a rather monochromatic eye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm really in love with this lipstick, but it would make my teeth look so yellow.

    I like how you paired it with a warm toned blush, it makes a nice contrast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap