Social Icons

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Labyrinth Mini Series Part 5: Sir Didymus!

LET US BE BROTHERS HENCEFORTH!

Ooooh, I do love Sir Didymus. Every girl needs a gallant knight to protect her and so much the better if he also rides an Old English Sheepdog!

sir didymus 2
sir didymus 3
sir didymus

Eyes: Sugarpill Love+, Sugarpill Goldilux, brown from Sleek Storm, Illamasqua Liquid Metal in Superior, blue from Sleek Storm, Barry M Dazzle Dusts in Emerald and Orange, Barry M Fine Glitter in Opal, Inglot Matte Gel Liner in 76, MAC Gesso.

Of all the looks I’ve done for this series, this is probably my least favourite. I really wanted to capture his awesome, OTT cloth-of-gold nobleman outfit, and I don’t think I nailed it..and the red isn’t the right redddd  and also I wanted the brows to represent his foxy-ness, and, and, and… and it just wasn’t really happening! Ah well. It’s not very Didymus-y, but I still kind of like it.

I know this was supposed to be a mini series, but I’ve got at *least* three more looks to do…

5 comments:

  1. I love Sir Didymus! And I think you done good. I think the brows are real foxy.

    'AMBROSIUS!' Please tell me you're doing an Ambrosius look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome look, I can't believe you're disappointed with it! I suppose we're always our own worst critics. At any rate, I think you've done an amazing job, and I am thoroughly enjoying this series. Make it as non-mini as you want ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always I am loving the brows for this look! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOH, soooo many metallics!!! This looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the depht and the technical genius of this is mindblowing. wow! like a vertical rainbow almost
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap