Social Icons

Monday 29 April 2013

One look, three lipsticks

Howdy, y’all! I felt the need to wear a fair bit of makeup this weekend. I’d just got back from a week away, and I don’t tend to wear much makeup at all – if any! – on holiday, I just normally fill in my brows a little and add a thin coat of mascara. So I was gagging to wear a ton of slap! I’d bought some enormous lashes a while ago and wanted to wear them so I went for something a bit glam. (I know it’s pointless when my hair is so awful – that’s what a week of massive chlorine doses/pigtails will do to your hair!)

three lipsticks 4
three lipsticks 2
three lipsticks 3

Eyes: MUA Undress Me Too palette. Urban Decay Perversion and Collection2000 Extreme Felt Tip Liner pen. Candy Kitten Glamourous Lashes in Gigi Belle.
Cheeks: Sleek Contour Kit in Light – contour. MUA blush in Shade 4 – blush. MUA Undress Your Skin Highlight – highlight.
Lips: Barry M Red – lip pencil. Sleek Vixen – lipstick.


While I love a red lip, I really like wearing this type of eye makeup on a long day because it’s so easy to change your look just by swapping your lip colour…

three lipsticks 5

LA Colors Pink Parfait lipliner. MAC Sheen Supreme in Insanely It!

… perhaps to a girly pink….

three lipsticks 6

LA Colors Nectar lipliner, Maybelline Captivating Coral gloss.

…. or to my favourite, a kick ass orange!

Do you ever do an eye look with a view to change the lip colour later?

5 comments:

  1. Holy crap, Robyn, you look gorgeous :) Red lips really suit you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the full on lashes and the different lip combos. All work so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that truly is a kick ass orange!!! Also, I adore the huge lashes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap