Social Icons

Sunday 21 July 2013

LOTD: Sparkle and Smoke

The weather has been super hot in London at the moment and the minute the sun came out I… decided to wear a really smokey eye?! Hey, it just felt right!

sparkle and smoke
sparkle and smoke 3

sparkle and smoke 2

sparkle and smoke 3

Eyes: MUA Undress Me Too palette, Hi-Fi Paparazzi Flash Powder in Vengeance, Kiko Precision Brow Pencil in 04.
Cheeks: MAC Mocha
Lips: Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Little Red Dress

Even though I wanted some smokiness, I kept my brows light and not too precise and skipped anything on the waterline, and went for some gloss rather than a stronger red lip than I might have done. This is pretty much the only eye look I’ve done that involves more than mascara for the last few weeks though, I simply haven’t been bothered with makeup in this heat – a bit of BB cream, mascara and a bright lip and that’s pretty much been it.

1 comment:

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap