Social Icons

Saturday 17 September 2011

Lip Mathematics: Back to School

Lip Maths inadvertently took a Summer Holiday! Sorry! But I’ve got new shoes (which aren’t as cool as the ones that I chose), a brand-new pencil case (with gel pens, thankyouverymuch) and I’m ready to get adding.

 

First up, let’s see if we can remember what we learnt last term. What does one awesome thing + another awesome thing equal?


nyx1


Nyx Lipliner in Pumpkin + Darling Girl Holo Gloss in Jaded =

nyx2

One awesome thing + another awesome thing = a really awesome thing.

A* for me!

11 comments:

  1. Jaded adds such a freaking fantastic sheen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I don't really like how that liner looks by itself, but the final result is really gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jaded is gorgeous!

    Man, I remember gel pens. Those things were the shit. I remember in school the popular girls had them in every color and even some that were swirled with different colors. Of course I didn't get any until they weren't nearly as cool anymore. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recently found you through Darling Girl! Love the "Lip Maths"! Thanks for writing such an enjoyable blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gloss in the middle...the shine is amazing!
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh luuurvely. Now I've seen Jaded. Pumpkin looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are definitely a lip combo genius! A++

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap