Social Icons

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Pop of Aqua LOTD

I did a really cute smokey blue look with brighter blue liner with my friend last week and being the lazy bint that I am, I wanted to recreate it this weekend.

Pop of Aqua 2

Pop of Aqua
Pop of Aqua 4
pop of aqua 3

Eyes: Lid: Inglot Pearl 402. Crease, Inglot Matte 337  Highlight. Inglot Matte 330 and MAC Gesso. Blue liner, dark blue ‘crease’ colours from Wet N Wild 'Blue Had Me At Hello’ palette over Urban Decay pencil in Perversion. Aqua liner, GOSH Fine Art Liner in 11.
Cheeks: MAC Cream Blush in So Sweet, So Easy
Lips: MAC Viva Glam Gaga, MAC Lip Conditioner


I so rarely wear light pink cheeks or lips, but I really like it with the smokier eye.  I actually really like this blush too – before I wished that it were more pigmented, but I actually love the finish and I’m using this type of colour more and more now that I’m contouring with foundation most days. Same kinda deal with the lipstick – I always found VG Gaga very hard to wear personally, but once it’s sheered down I actually really like it, and now I’m wishing I had bought a back up. I can’t believe it was actually my first MAC lipstick!

I thought the pop of blue was really fun, and I was going to wear false lashes but actually, in real life my lashes showed up perfectly fine against the blue liner, so I left it without. Sadly I forgot how much of a pain in the arse the GOSH art liners are to apply - Very pretty, but a total pain in the arse!

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, me likey! I might steal this ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the smoky purple color underneath.
    This kinda reminds me of the makeup Lara Pulver wore as Irene Adler in BBC's Sherlock :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap