Social Icons

Friday 15 March 2013

Lip Maths: S is for ‘Sleek’

I really love the Sleek Eau La La Liners on the lips. They are dry, but some of the colours are so perfect for the lips! Pumpkin in particular gets a lot of use…

Sleek Plus Mac

Sleek Eau La La Liner in Pumpkin + MAC Impassioned =


Sleek and Mac


I wore this combination by accident when I picked up the ‘wrong’ lipstick a week or so ago and I actually really loved it! I don’t know how to describe the colour – it’s a weird coral-y kind of thing. Somehow Impassioned STILL managed to stain my lips, even through the orange liner! I think this is going to be a great combo for summer!

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh pretty! I need to get Pumpkin now, I do like them liners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like !
    I have a purple one of those liners and i wish that it was more creamy. Maybe i should give it a go as lipliner .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap