Social Icons

Thursday 10 February 2011

NOTD: Green Glitter Gradient



Alright, alright, its a nail of the... last week sometime!



I don't think I've ever done a glitter gradient before - I think I did okay considering. The most difficult part is getting the glitter to fade out at the bottom - it's difficult to get the right amount on your brush. I think I've found a good use for foam eyeshadow applicators! The base coat is a nameless sheer white glitter from an Accessorize set and the green is LA Colours Treasure Island - one of my favourite glitters!



Proper post for you soon, I promise! I was going to have a purple eyeshadow week, but I've been in a rush most mornings and have only had time to do mascara and lippy some days. I'm going to Volupte tomorrow night, so hopefully I'll have some nice retro hair and make-up to show you guys this weekend.

Tried any fun nail techniques recently?

7 comments:

  1. That's really pretty! Impressive that it's your first try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it looks great! I've been wanting to try a gradient but I'm lame and always forget when I'm about to do my nails. I also heard that "gelly" polishes work really well to do gradients...I don't even know what they are though lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great i love a bit of glitter xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I'll be trying it with a colour gradient soon, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color! Very beautiful. Love the blog...following! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Got a question? Catch me on Instagram @staybeautifulmakeup or on Twitter @robynheartsslap